your ultimate holiday experience.
Stressed out, worn out, burned out or simply looking to truly boost your health, fitness & wellbeing?
This is a break that will offer a multitude of benefits. It combines a great blend of interesting & varied fitness options, indulging in super healthy & delicious food, being within a community of like-minded people, and most importantly (to us), enjoying refreshing cocktails soaking up the rays!
If you’re looking for an all-inclusive luxury holiday to reduce stress, uplift your health and wellbeing, stay in a beautiful remote location and also get involved in lots of varied training, then the SF Retreat will be absolutely perfect for you!
October 12th-19th 2019
Price from £1495
This is a break that will offer a multitude of benefits. It combines a great blend of interesting & varied fitness options, indulging in super healthy & delicious...
This luxury retreat is the perfect getaway for anyone. We promise you will return to everyday life with renewed focus, energy, and a positive outlook on everything you do. What it includes is beyond the list below…
Our retreat will leave you feeling reconnected…
- 7 nights of accommodation on our beautiful, luxurious, and self-sustaining riverside Quinta located in remote central Portugal
- wake up to the sounds of nature, sink into our relaxing hammocks under the glistening sun, and catch a movie in the outdoor cinema
- meet like-minded people and build long lasted friendships
Our retreat will leave you feeling recharged…
- 1 complimentary massage treatment
- daily morning mobility and evening candlelit restorative yoga alongside other activities such as calisthenics, hiking, canoeing, paddle boarding & mountain biking
- all our daily training sessions are professionally designed by our specialist retreat coaching team
- enjoy a purposefully built training barn and outdoor area with state-of-the-art training equipment
- a 1-2-1 session with a SFR coach to discuss personal goals and post retreat plan
Our retreat will leave you feeling revitalised…
- our retreat menu is put together by our professional chefs focusing on locally sourced food that are full of nutritious values with different and exciting themed cuisines every day
- unlimited SF Nutrition bar
- fresh juices, smoothies, cocktails all day
Our retreat prices are £1495 all inclusive, excluding flights. Early bird price available now until 31st August.
A £700 deposit will be required to save your spot. Group & corporate bookings available – please contact us.
our daily retreat itinerary.
We’ve got an itinerary for each day of the retreat, however, they are all completely optional. So if you feel like you want to sleep in, lounge by the river sipping on a cocktail, go on a hike, take part in one of our training sessions, or relax and read a book… that’s completely down to you!
Our itinerary is there for you to enjoy as much or as little as you wish.
locally sourced fresh food.
Our aim is for you to leave feeling on a whole new level to when you arrived. Nutrition goes hand in hand with how we feel, look and perform and is the pinnacle of our health & wellness.
We have teamed up with professional chefs to deliver an array meals, snacks and drinks that don’t only taste amazing but are full of nutritious values. They are prepped and cooked from scratch and all of our ingredients are grown and sourced on-site, and if not, from the local market!
We aim to deliver the highest standard and hope you enjoy our menu as much as we did trying it!
Everything that you may need to know about our SF Retreat. If you don’t see the answers you need, then send us an email. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Join our Retreat Community
Want to keep up to date?Sign up to our mailing list